A Saturday Songs- 2 This Time

Finally I am posting this Saturday Song thing ON TIME... Yeah ME! Since I missed last week (was in Great Falls for a wedding- hopefully will post something on that later this weekend), I didn't get to the song thing.

I am a big fan of Ringback tones on my cell phone. I usually change mine and my husband's Ringbacks about once a month. If you call me regularly you already know this. Sometimes I change them more often if a holiday is involved and I am feeling inspired. Oddly enough, I got to thinking about this though, here I put a song on my phone that I really like, and likewise for Brad. But the thing is, I don't call myself... so I never hear it... Actually, I call him all the time so I should post ours opposite so I can listen to what I like. Makes sense right? Well, I don't always act with sense, and other people call us besides each other, so maybe the Ringback song that is playing is actually more personality or interest related for the person you are calling... (oh, and maybe J.W. you'll have to tell me if I am doing this wrong, but I could not get actual videos to post for these songs, which is lame... they are coming up as disabled). So for my readers of htis blog, that means you only get to listen... and read the lyrics if you like. Enjoy!

So this week I am posting what is currently playing on MY phone is Photograph, by Nickelback:



And Brad's phone is currently playing Where the Boat Leaves From, by the Zach Brown Band. Perfect for Brad... yes I'm brilliant... And actually we both love the Zach Brown Band's music, so I don't totally mind listening to it over and over when I call him..




Current Background Noise: ICarly on Nick

0 comments:

Post a Comment