I'm going to watch this movie tonight!


To me this is one of the MOST romantic movies Robin Hood (the one with Kevin Costner, from 1991)... And this song still one of my all-time favorites... Everything I do, by Bryan Adams. I used to have this song as a single on a cassette and I used to listen to it over and over in my car, I loved it (Ok, this just stole my thunder...I tried to post the music video here for this song... because it is so great and so emotional for me, but it said that it was disabled, so no go, but click HERE for the link :) Even now, just trying to get this silly video to post I've watched it like 5 times, each time I still love it.
Anyway, somehow I'll never forget the year that this flick came out, because it had just been released, and I was working at a little yogurt/sandwich shop called Katie O'Kelly's when I was a senior, just graduated from High School. And one average summer day, Kevin Costner and his acting double (whatever his name was, I have no idea ??) but they just walked into our little shop, in our little town, and ordered lunch. Crazy huh??! Of course all of us girls clamoured to get his autograph (which, mine ended up who knows where now), but the cool thing was that he signed his autograph to me (any maybe everyone else too, I can't remember):
______
"See you at the movies,

Yours,
Robin Hood"
______
How cool is that!
______
Of course I own this movie since I couldn't be without it.
Oh, and PS-- if you do go and watch the video, the actor that plays the Sherriff of Knottingham, Alan Rickman...aka.. Professor Snape... He's one of my favorites and I have loved him in everything from Die Hard to Sense and Sensiblilty to Harry Potter to of course Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment