Dance With The Devil by Sherrilyn KenyonMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
This one by far was the best in the series so far. I was completely surprised by the depth and emotions that were tied to Zarek. This was not what I expected from a Paranormal Romance Book. I couldn't believe the terrible things that he had been through, in his regular life to even the horrible way he was treated by his fellow DarkHunters in now his after life. I felt so sad for him, while reading this, I would sit here, reading this book late into the night totally in tears.
Luckily he is sent to his final judgment with Astrid. I like her character, strong, smart and totally wise. She was perfect for this.
Even the sex scenes were different. They were filled with more emotion, compassion and connection between characters, than in the previous books. They weren't quite as hot and wow, but they were still good because there was more mental stuff going on there...
Anyway, another great read, a surprisingly great one infact. I look forward to making my way through the next 14 I have left...
View all my reviews















0 comments:
Post a Comment