Favorite Things- Tea and Newtons

Life has been a complete blurr... as per typical with this summer so far. My husband's cousins were in town for about 3 weeks, and they have 2 little kids (girl and boy) and they are the same ages as my kids, and they all love to play together. So we've been down at Grandma's most days so the kids could all play, and then last week, Thursday, the girls and I headed over to Great Falls to see our dear Molly marry Rob. Maddi and Laci were the Flower Girls... It was so cute. So I have picture and random notes about that, but ugh... I left my camera in GF, so until I get that back later this week, you'll just get the other random stuff.
The day of the wedding, the girls and I were downtown. We had an appointment to get their hair done at a salon, but while we were waiting for their turn, we had a few moments to do a little shopping. And around the corner from the salon was the cute British Tea Shop called In Cahoots. Tea (usually hot) is one of my absolute favorite things... All kinds. Tea and newtons and I'm in heaven. So we each got an iced Chai Tea and shopped away in this cute little store. What a fun moment with my girls. They sold all things tea and had over 100 types of bulk teas. The girls and I sat there smelling all the jars. I loved it! Here's a picture of my new tea purchases: A new chai, the British Tea PG, a mixed package and two type of Roobios (also know as African Red Bush Tea). Red Bush is one of my absolute favorites...
This one below is my tea cupboard in my kitchen. Not very tidy, I know, but this crazy collection has over 50 kinds of tea in it. The boxes are double stacked, many spots, two rows deep, but then I have a big bag of miscellaneous ones that I've either picked up somewhere or were the end of a box... Crazy huh?
Something new I though I'd add... I told you before, I always have music or some sort of or learning TV, so I was thinking I'd blurp in my blogs of what is currently on...like it or not
Current Background Noise: History International Channel-- Russia the Land of the Tsars, (the Peter the Great episode)

0 comments:

Post a Comment