I know I'm a week behind on the posting. Even now I post this from my phone, in good faith for my few followers that actually check his often. Tomorrow I'll. Catch up. I am finding I hard to be consistent in the summer when everything, life, is completely inconsistent. I feel like I am building up posts in my head. But I am so anal, and always need everything perfect it sometimes is quite a process to actually post. So I end up putting off till I can completely put my mind on it. So for now...... posting ....coming soon.
Oh. Did anyone notice. That I changed my profile picture? I was sick of looking at that one of me. And i dont really like pictures of me in general. So I did this 'cartoon Me' thing. I think its kind of like me. The straight brown hair. Green eyes. Hoop hearings. Maybe a bit more towards my 20s. I don't know. I dont think it will be permenant. What do you think?















0 comments:
Post a Comment