My Thoughts on Night Embrace

Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #2)Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I definitely liked this one, as I am finding with all of Sherrilyn Kenyon books, (this is the 4th I've read of hers in the last 4 weeks) and I enjoy her writing style. What I really love is the link that all of these stories have together and the depth to the past of all of the characters.

One thing I will say for this one. And maybe because I am going into reading this one, that there are like 18 of these books out there in this series so far. But this one, though Talon and Sunshine were definitely the main focus, this book seemed to me to be a bit of a bridge book, leading the way for the next books to come. It introduced us to like 20 new other characters, with bits and pieces of those, I think to lay the ground work for the more books to come. That's how it felt anyway.

Another good read, and 'whoa-nelly'... the steamy parts were totally hot!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment