So much to read...so little time...

I am feeling overwhelmed lately by my "to-read" list. It is ever growing. I think I have 163 books on the list right now. I know this sounds like a daunting number. But honestly, if I read like 75-90 books in the next 12 months, it is not an unrealistic list. These upcoming months have several (like 6) new books coming out that I cannot wait to read. But there are also Online Book Club Group books (one of which I am the moderator, so I have to read that book) and a few books that I have that are part of a series, so I can't wait to get to the next one...

I know my husband is ruing the day (I've always wanted to say that in a sentence..."he will rue the day"... he..he). Anyway, he is RUING the day that he bought me that Kindle. Don't get me wrong, I seem to still be keeping the library busy and Borders in business. But the Kindle... easy-peasy. Just look it (a book) up, hit the 'buy' button and POOF, it's downloaded in 30 seconds. No log-ins, no passwords, no credit card, name or address. Just POOF, downloaded instantly and instantly charged to my credit card...Way, way to easy. But awesome!

Some of my 'Can't Wait Books' for April and May are:

Radiant Shadows
Burned
Dead in the Family
The Red Pyramid
Love in the Time of Dragons
Inside Out

It goes on and on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment