A Girl's Guide to Vampires by Katie MacAlisterMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I think all things "Katie MacAlister" are at least 4 stars. Or so I have found with the last 8 books of hers I have read this year. I probably didn't go as far as 5 stars because I was distracted by another "newly released" book I had waiting for me. Oh, and all of the "Aw Baby" and "oh, it's only been 3 days, but you are the love of my life." Those things had me a bit annoyed and eyes rolling. But overall it was everything I expect from her books. A Fast, Funny Ride. A great set of characters with a twist in the end. Not disappointing in the least. Oh, and I guess there's like 11 more of these books out. So I guess Dark Ones here I come.
View all my reviews















0 comments:
Post a Comment