Moon Landing

I did not read tonight. Oh, yeah, well I read some earlier today. But usually at night I do not watch TV and just read, when not doing family things etc...I actually did not sleep very well last night, the new book I have been reading Linger, consuming my dreams. So tonight, I decided not to read anywhere close to bed time, and instead took the opportunity to catch up on my DVR. I think I only record (for me) like 6 different shows that are on during the week:

Bones
Castle
Glee
American Idol
Cougar Town
Modern Family

Out of the few shows I caught up on, Modern Family, had me crying I was laughing so hard. It was an episode from a few weeks ago, where Cam (one of the gay guys) and the dad (can't remember his name but he used to be on Married with Children) they were in a locker room at the Gym, before they were going to play a racquetball game. They were changing clothes both facing the opposite of each other, and they happen to both bend over at the same time and their butts bump. OK, the homophobic dad freaked out, especially because it was a gay guy. Anyway, I know I am not doing this scene justice. And I couldn't find it on YouTube to show you. But Hilarious! I got to thinking about it, I bet that actually happens periodically. So I asked Brad about it. He just rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.d I think the fact that he couldn't come out and just say "NO" but instead avoided a direct answwer altogetherm, is answer enough. I don't think most guys will even admit it, but I bet it happens!

Anyway, funniest show of the night, Moon Landing on Modern Family (hopefully I am not dreaming of that later... ugh, not a good dream). Glad I spent an evening catching up on some shows. Thank God for DVR! I would definitely NEVER make it through an episode of American Idol (I am voting for Crystal Bowersocks by the way) with out it. I've seen previews for Romantically Challenged and Happy Town. Might add those to the recording line up too.

Oh, Tomorrow, Thursday, is Earth Day. I think I might go buy a tree we can add to our yard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment