I missed yesterday, I ran out of time, energy, something. I had meant to post and I had wanted to call my post:
Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow....
My other favorite line (incase you followed an earlier post where I posted another) from Shakespear's Macbeth, Act 5 line 5. Really that line and scene or the actual meaning of what was going on at that point in the play, has absolutely NOTHING to do with why I wanted to post it. Today (yesterday's tomorrow), 3 books that I have been totally waiting for were coming out... Yeah Me! I know I am a book addict. I love to look at them, touch 'em, feel 'em, smell 'em, buy 'em. Lame I know, but love it. So tonight, it's family game night till bed time, then Brad and I will watch Idol (on DVR- no commercials, the only way), then for later tonight, it's me and Sookie...Actually Eric, he's the one I can't wait for, Sookie and Eric...
And I'll post something here for my friend, M.E. (oh yeah, I decided, for privacy reasons, I'm only going to use my friends' initials on my blog. So I guess you either recognize your initials and know who you are, or blindly think I'm talking about someone else, when really it's you!)...Anyway, little side-bar there... Back to M.E. Because I KNOW she is reading this blog and seeing me gush about a new book and saying to herself, "Bor-ring!" I found this new cooking blog that I have started enjoying, I like the way she explains everything and has great pictures and I have actually made a couple of things of hers. So for M.E. here you go:
The Smitten Kitchen















2 comments:
Robyn loves that blog also. The best is foodgawker because it just shows pictures of food and then you can go to the site that has the recipe. It is updated twice a day. And I am assuming you've already discovered The Pioneer Woman?
Cool, I'll check that one out, foodgawker. The pioneer Woman I have seen but forgot about it. Honestly, I am hot and cold about food blogs sometimes. Sometimes I am so into cooking and love the blogs, cookbooks, magazines or whatever, and sometimes I just feel fat, and hate to look. Feeling like I gain wait just reading... Crazy, I know.
Post a Comment