So I'm going to try something new. Everyone one seems to be doing these 'set post' thingys. Like Friday Funnies, Monday Movies, stuff like that, and I love it. And now I guess I'm jumping on the band wagon. Music is huge to me, in my car, at home, at work at my desk. It clears my mind, and actually helps me write. So I thought I'd start sharing a song a week of something I listen to, something from my IPOD. So here you go. This week is Theory of a Deadman, By the Way. I love this, I love the words, and the beginning of the song sound so ominous to me... Actually, the acoustic version of this if my total favorite of this bands' songs. But I couldn't find a good one of that to share that could possible do the album version of it justice. I hope you like it...But if you don't... oh well, I do. ;)















0 comments:
Post a Comment