The new Victoria Secret Catalog came in the mail today. Any normal day I would not even have looked twice at it and just tossed it to the recycle pile. But, today... in light of my recent trip to Scottsdale, and having seen all of the beautifully- hip people there, and the fact that I felt like a complete hick, and definitely my age, I thought, "maybe I should get with it, start underneath, work my way out...right?"
So I opened the cover, started flipping, and wow.. there were all those girls from the bar/restaurant we ate at the other night... this must be where they work??... Kidding. But a thought occurred to me, does everyone else always match their panties and their bras? Everyday? I mean, there are so many cute ones out there, and I just wouldn't feel right about buying some cute and yellow thing for the top, without always wearing the matching bottoms. Are other women just walking around wearing a pink leopard print panties with a yellow stripped bra under their clothes? Throwing caution to the wind... not matching underneath? So then, the natural next question to me is: Does everyone have a completely different matching set for each day (obviously, assuming, no one, including myself, would want to wear the same pieces two days in a row.. duh) . I don't know.. there were so many beautiful things in this catalog. And wowzers, that could really add up having only sets of tops and bottoms. But then I found m self, as per usual, migrating to the basic colors. Thinking black bras always match black panties. The safe side I guess. But the cute stuff has me wondering.
Some girls I know don't even worry about this issue, keep it simple...bra on top, commando on the bottom. I suppose that keeps the matching quandary down to a minimum and the costs of undergarments less. But that's not really the avenue for me, myself. So I'll just keep with my basic blacks and naturals, keeping it easy. Maybe throw in a purple stripped grouping periodically, just to change it up a bit... and continue to wonder what the heck all of the other women out there are doing about this?















0 comments:
Post a Comment