I came across this quote that i had been saving and though I'd put it in the blog. But, to explain what made me even think if it I must admit a Personal fact-- I have a weakness for buying powerball lotto tickets. I think maybe it is just the "what-if" factor, and that it is only $1.00. So, I spend that $1 every week just because, you never know. Not a huge or horrible addiction I don't think, many people spend way more than $52/ year on gambling or drinking or drugs, so there you go. But I thought I'd share this line I just loved from a book, and had kept, thinking if that ever happened to me... that's what I'd think too. Here it is:
"I hoped that if I ever got rich and famous, I wouldn't be so warped by my gobs of money, that I would think that Little-Peeing-Boys counted as acceptable lawn ornaments."
A quote from the book, Lament: the Faerie Queen's Deception, by Maggie Stiefvater















0 comments:
Post a Comment