My Thoughts on Me and My Shadow

Me and My Shadow (Silver Dragons, #3)Me and My Shadow by Katie MacAlister

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As always, Katie MacAlister ROCKS! I cannot get enough of her stuff. But I intentionally did NOT read the teaser at the end of this book for the next new book in her dragon series'. I have other books that I simply must get through, and hers are too easy a distraction. They are witty, steamy and fast moving.

I have grown to love her heroine in these books, May, more so maybe than Aisling in the first series. I just liked her stonge, more common sense character. And Gabriel, what's not to love. OK but Magoth... he had me in tears laughing a few times.

I think this was the end of the Silver Dragon Series?? and next is Tully's story? But, in true MacAlister style, I am sure the previous characters will help this new heroine along in her journey. I can't wait

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment