Blood Magic by Jennifer LyonMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book was great. Everything you would expect from a paranormal romance. And oh-my-gosh, did I say hot? Well yeah... hot hot hot. It's witches, witch hunters and demons. It's a good story line and I liked all of the characters. Quite a bit of blood... but I guess, thus... the name...BLOOD Magic. I guess it's leading into more stories about more of the Witch-Hunters and their 'soul--mirrors.' I liked it, I'll be in to reading those too.
But I will say.... dang those book marketing people... they put chapter 1 at the end of this book for Soul Magic, book #2. So then, of course, I finish the first book and read the blurp. But then I'm totally sucked in and must now put other things aside and read the next of these books. Now I'm already half way through. Ugh with them, they totally messed with my reading schedule...I guess they're good at their jobs and know what they're doing.
View all my reviews















0 comments:
Post a Comment