Found 'Em


Well, it's been a week since I've caught up... Summer is always so crazy, as I am sure everyone agrees. In our family we seem to try to squeeze something into every moment, and it gets overwhelming. So then down time comes and I think I end up using it to do something completely lame like ...laundry.

Anyway, this past week was great and I have some posts to post, I just haven't finished typing them yet. But thought I'd drop this easy one down first. I think I told you that we like to camp and hike on Wildhorse Island, that was the place of the post for Father's Day. Well, we were there again this last weekend, but one morning only Brad made it out for the hike and low-and-behold... he found the ever-elusive 'Wild Horses'... He didn't have a camera with him, only his phone. But here's a shot (a little far away) of 5 maybe 6 (couldn't tell for sure how many) horses-mustangs. This was cool for us. We've been searching the island consistently for like 4 years and not timed it right to see them. Course it was only Brad this time. But I still feel like it was a find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment