A giant kid at heart.... ahhhh Smile :)

I came across 2 pictures of Brad with our girls (individually), and with Father's Day approaching this weekend (I'm not sure if we'll be on the boat and I won't get to posting till too late), I thought I'd share. These two pics say it all really. But to me they are a perfect example of something I love about him. His ability to still be a kid. I think, in my opinion, boys seem to retain this essence a bit better than girls, especially once we have had kids (speaking for myself anyway) I think so much more often about things like "how high" "how deep is the water" "how fast are we going" "is it clean" "is it too loud", etc. But Brad is my complete polar opposite in so many ways, and I think that is one of the things I love about him the most. I keep him grounded, he helps me to 'lighten up.'

So these pictures, one is on a trip we had to Silverwood last summer with Maddi riding a roller coaster (obviously). And the other is him with Laci, almost 2 years ago now, on a trip to DisneyWorld, riding the Buzz Light Year Ride. In both pictures his expression is priceless, and so telling of his personality. Oh, and something I just noticed... he's wearing the same damn Jimmy Buffet Hat in both pics...



0 comments:

Post a Comment