Since I love to read so much, I follow a lot of different authors' blogs. It's fun to read about what they have coming up, what they're writing or just whatever. And usually they're blogs are good, because, well Duh... they're writers. Anyway, one author I follow is Gena Showalter. She writes paranormal romance, which just so happens to be one of the genres I like to read... Imagine that.
So as I mentioned in a previous post, the blog fad seems to be posting a certain theme on a certain day, i.e.: Movie mondays, Friday Funny, Tween Tuesdays, my new theme- Saturday Song, anyway there are all kinds. Lots of people are doing it, and I like it. I look forward to knowing that I can log in on certain days and they'll be posting a new book, or song, or movie clip, or joke, recipe or something. But this one author always keeps Mondays exciting with a unique twist on a theme for Mondays... "Beefcake Mondays." I have to confess that I totally look forward to these posts. This week is no different. But I did find myself trying to read what his pants say....??? Maybe my eyesight is poor, I mean it is written kind of small, or maybe it's just his pants. Is it a college? A Brand name? Or just a clever blurp...I'm copying her picture here so you can see my delima for yourself, because this is a problem I think needs to be solved... You'll have to let me know what you think. :) Oh, and no smiling or drooling... This is strictly for research purposes. Just trying to know what it says... that's it..
















0 comments:
Post a Comment