Follow Me...

I know people read this, though maybe not a lot of people, some people tell me and the stat counter keeps up a bit. But currently I only have 1 official follower... thank you Jana... But please click the Follow button down below on the left side of this blog, and follow me... so I don't feel like such a loser....please please please.

2 comments:

My name is Jodie. said...

Well, I saw your post on facebook so I am checking out your blog. Very nice! Since this says "please please please" I clicked the button to follow your blog, but I feel like a bit of a stalker. I promise I'm not, I just like reading people's blogs when I have downtime. :)

Corie said...

Thanks Jodie for following. I know I have several readers, but for one reason or another, they aren't 'followers.' And I won't feel like you're a stalker, I think I see your stuff pop up all the time on my facebook. So I guess I'm seeing that about you. I remember you anyway from High School. :0)

Post a Comment