Blog Changes

So I've made a few changes to my blog. Maybe you've noticed? I actually clicked on my own tabs at the top and realized that most didn't really go anywhere. So I got rid of a few, and then tried to fix a few. I am no master of writing HTML so it takes me a while to figure it out. Usually it involves much Internet searching of questions and reading all of the answers out there.

And then the other fix were my book reviews. I was tired of putting them in a side bar off to the right, and then they would be gone each time. This way if they are mixed in to regular blogging I can keep track of them. I have a sub motive for this as well. I am hoping if I review enough, I might qualify for a few of the Net Galleys. So we'll see.

But some things this has made me realize, is that.. ugh, my reviews were pretty lame at the beginning of the year. And second, somewhere around July of this past year, I seemed to quit blurping on at least half of the books I've read. I am not sure why that was. But when I was adding them all in, there are 16 I think that I just rated with stars and then never wrote my thoughts on it. I know I had always planned on blurping each book. And many times was just either letting a finished book 'marinade' in my brain or other times I couldn't decided on my exact words, so was mulling it around. But I guess I never finished. And I'm sad about that. Because now, there are books that I have thought about reading the sequel to , and almost can't remember how it ended or what I was thinking when it ended.

Anyway, something to add to my 'goal list' I am working on for my 2011 Resolutions. So there you go, a few changes to the blog.

Oh, and you might also notice that my word count hasn't changed a bunch for the manuscript writing, but actually ... it has... I've just rewritten a couple thousand words, so I was back tracking a bit. But the story was just NOT going where I wanted.

CBN: Super Mario Brothers on the Wii

0 comments:

Post a Comment