Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice DavidsonMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book TOTALLY cracked me up! I had bought it along time ago, and it has been just sitting on my bookshelf, waiting for me to be motivated to open it. This was the week. Let me tell you I am so glad that I finally did, and now wish I would have read it long ago when I'd origninally purchased it. I actually have my upcoming 'to-read' books all picked out and lined up. But after reading this one, and enjoying it so much...right now, I am thinking of throwing my structure and 'heck' to the wind, and moving the Book #2 in this series ....Undead and Unemployed ...o the top of my list for this next month...
I thought Betsy was hilarious and her utterly-unsensored-frankness, had me laughing outloud more times than I can count. She reminds me of another strong female character in a series I also love, Asiling Grey Guardian You Slay Me by one of my all time favorite authors Katie MacAlister.
Of course Sinclair (or Sink Lair) was complete book male-hotness! I loved her friends, Jessica and Marc, they are great for her and I enjoy all of the interaction with them. And each time Betsy called Nostro, Nostril I cracked up.
All in all... too funny, very cute story, light, fast read, with a bit of HOT romance. Can't wait to read Book 2!
View all my reviews















0 comments:
Post a Comment