Last night my husband I watched one of the most classic funny movies... Revenge of the Nerds. We both just sat and cracked up over this thing. Our kids were wanting to watch, seeing us laugh so much. But um, okay I guess now that I've grown up I can see how TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE it is for kids. Lots of naked, lots of 'F' words. So, it was a big fat NO for the kiddos. But for Brad and I, it was a total blast from the past... Hilarious.
And towards the end the Nerds compete with the Jocks in a talent show. This video below is the song they performed. But what is soooo funny is that I know ALL of the words to this song. Despite, 20+ years having passed since I've probably watched it, I could still sing along all the words... exactly.
My husband, constantly amazed by my hidden talents, looked over at me, shocked and said..."You were a total nerd? Weren't you?"
Um....guess so. Enjoy the video, and just think of me singing and clapping along on my couch...too old for it to be cool.















0 comments:
Post a Comment