My Thoughts on Full Disclosure

Full DisclosureFull Disclosure by Cari Quinn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my second Cari Quinn book that I've read on my Kindle. Actually, I think I read them out of order, now after having finished this one, I realized it is the first of the two. But in order or not, these are great books. If you're in the mood to read something super hot, and steamy, that actually has a good story and good character development, these are for you. They're 'ebooks' and I don't think they are more than probably 150 pages, but I couldn't actually tell?? So there's not a lot of time in the book for the for the plot to thicken or have too overly much, or have too much action. But it was short, sweet, well written, and of course...... smokin hot! A nice reading distraction.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment