Here I am. I just realized it's been 2 weeks since my last post. I am super sorry, for those of you who read my blog. I am trying to be consistent, somehow summer activities have been getting in my way. I am ready for the consistent schedule of school and fall (and it's about 17 days away for us). Though summer has been excellent and super fun, and I'm loving it... just WHEW...
OK, so my first blog back I thought I'd post my Saturday song, and this time I'm posting 2 of them again. The first one is Kris Allen, with The Truth. I hate to be cliche, and love the music of an American Idol Star. But here I am, and I love love love this song. It is currently on my "Wish List" for Itunes, just waiting for my next download session. I couldn't find an official video for this song yet, just something someone else made so it's OK, but I bet the real one will be great when it comes out. So here you go... Song #1, THE TRUTH, by Kris Allen:
The reason I am posting this next one is because I like this band, Train and several of their songs downloaded. I was recently in the car listening to the radio and they were about to play the new Kris Allen song (above) and said that it was actually written by the lead singer of Train, so they have a new one out I like too, so thought it would be appropriate. But the name of this band, it always makes me want to laugh. I was driving home from Sandpoint, ID yesterday, all of the landscape passing by the window and me just staring out, taking it in, and heard one of their songs and got to thinking...
How did they get the name Train? Maybe they were on a road trip and they were sitting there saying, "Hey dude, we really need to come up with a name for this band." And then the other guy said, "I know, let's play 'I Spy!'" So they sat there in the car/van/bus whatever, and started shouting out things they saw: " FENCE....CAR....DOG....HORSE....BARN....TREE....RIVER....TRAIN! Then, "Whoa, wait man, I like that one." The other one says, "which one? Tree? I'm not sure about being TREE?" "No Dude...Train. Let's be TRAIN!"
(OK, that was just my mind wandering in the car... so just ignore me...)
Here's Train singing If It's Love:
Current Background Noise: Nothing at moment but nature... am sitting outside on the deck listening to the birds... Nice!















0 comments:
Post a Comment