For me... one of the best bands ever... still has to be Bon Jovi. They are still awesome and making hits for over 25 years. I just updated and changed my ringback tone on my cell phone this morning and thought I'd put a Bon Jovi song on there for a bit. Just the into, and the into to most all of his songs are super cool and very individual. I think hearing just the beginning of one and it immediately brings back a memory for me, a time or place or feeling of listening to it.
So I was planning to post their newest song Superman Tonight, but I thought the Video was kind of lame. So instead I am posting the one from my ringback, Wanted Dead or Alive. From 1987, I think... Anyway, check out the hair, clothes, cars... it's a funny flashback.















0 comments:
Post a Comment