My Thoughts on Friday Night Bites

Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2)Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A soft 4 stars...

I did not love this one as much as the first, Some Girls Bite. But it was enjoyable for sure. For me it seemed to drag a bit with not a lot of action or romance really. I felt like it could have been named "A Week in the life of Merit" rather than Friday Night Bites. I think it seemed definitely a plot building book, setting the stage for more to come. (hopefully)

I think Morgan is still my favorite vamp guy, although I think there is something there, just under the surface that we don't know about. Ethan is of course awesome, but honestly, he's quite irritating. I felt like the relationships were just missing in this one. But maybe that was the point, she has changed, physially, and now all the mental that goes with it is trying to catch up.

I still super love this series so far, and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Book #3 I ordered from Amazon. I am sure the next one will be great, and Merit will pull it all together.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment