1 Bag of Candy = Bunch of Bootie Swing

I tried to email this little flick to a few people, but as it was too large to go through my hotmail account, I thought, what the heck... I'll post it here, only family and friends read this anyway.

But this is the little "happy dance" Laci was doing around our house last week when a package arrived for her for her birthday... IT WAS A GIANT BAG OF CANDY!! LIKE 5LBS... SO if any of you know her, you'd know that she is just a giant candy-monger, you'll know this completely made her day. Now I am forced to hide it and ration it out so she doesn't get a hold of it and snarf it all down.. So M.S... the gauntlet has been thrown, you just wait till your little girl can have candy... be prepared! All I can say is PAYBACKS!

Actually, my mom also sent her a music card and a box of chocolates, which she loved too (thanks mom). Thank you cards to everyone to follow sometime soon..

She was pretty excited when this one came after her birthday this last Friday, like her birthday just kept going and going... See the proof (needless to say, Halloween is a big hit around our house!):






Current Background Noise: The Princess & The Frog- DVD

1 comments:

My name is Jodie. said...

She has got MOVES! :) So cute!

Post a Comment