My Thoughts on Stopping Time Part 2

Stopping Time, Part 2 (Wicked Lovely)Stopping Time, Part 2 by Melissa Marr

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hmmm, I liked this little treat (a free ebook download, thanks to the wonderful Melissa Marr). Both of these two parts of Stopping Time, are a continuation to a Ink Exchange, they take up where that story had left a the reader, me, wanting to know how Leslie, Irial and Niall, would work out their connections to each other. They were just a couple of quick short stories to help fill in the gaps.
I was glad for the reconnection, and liked how it ended, but I have to say, it was maybe not my preferred ending. I myself would have liked their story to end a bit differently, no spoilers here. But I guess that's where I'm the reader, not the writer. Anyway, glad to have been able to read this. Thank you Melissa Marr.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment