Hey Beautiful Lady... NOT!

So yesterday my girls had their regular piano lessons after school. I decided as a bonus for good behavior we'd stop at Dairy Queen for a treat. I decided to splurge myself by having a small hot-fudge sundae as well. I figured, against my diet, but why not? I was good for piano lessons too. So we sat in the car and ate our frozen delights, then I drove to the gas station on the way home for a quick fill-up. I did the usual at the pump, then went inside to grab something extra I needed. The cashier was your normal gas station type cashier. He kept kind of looking at me while I was in line. I was trying not to be bothered, thinking he's just paying attention to the people in his place. But when I paid and he was giving me change he said, "Here's your change beautiful lady." With this big smile on his face and a slight snicker. I left thinking that was weird, but wow, kind of nice to have some random person say I'm beautiful, even if it is almost creepy-gas-station-guy. So I get back in my car to head home, smiling to myself, and look down and notice the front of my shirt. OK,...Hot Fudge Sundae, spilt all down the front of me... NICE

1 comments:

SH said...

You are beautiful!

Post a Comment