My Thoughts on The Pace

The Pace (The Pace Series, #1)The Pace by Shelena Shorts

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Here I woould say 3.75 stars. I liked it, and was interested to plow through it, but it was not earth-shattering good.

I like the paranormal twist to this one that was created. This storyline is completely unique to any others I have read lately, and that to me gave it higher marks. I also liked the "one-true love for life" or "that two souls could be meant for eachother no matter what" message. All of that made reading it a warm-cozy feeling.

Usually, the main guy is tough and hot, but here, I don't know... Wes has times that he is that way, but mostly he just always just acts so perfect. I don't know, sometimes it's annoying I guess it's the bad boys with a good side I tend to lean toward.

Anyway good read. I liked the ending, but was almost irritated with the cliffhanger. I like the suspense, but almost wish the book had a bit more completion, more stand-by-itselfness (is that a word??) to it. Who wants to wait 8 months for the finish of a scene...?

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment