
Laci and I had a date night last night. Brad was gone, and Maddi had a sleep over, so it was just the two of us. It is super fun to get one of your kids alone. Usually, even if Brad is gone, I still have the two girls, and there is always that Sister dynamic going on. So it was an unexpected treat for it to just be Laci and me. You see a whole different side of their personality and talk about different things when it is just one of them. We didn't do anything earth shattering. Just went shopping for a little bit, then to Borders Bookstore (she got a new book and picked out one for Maddi), then to dinner and then to ice cream. We talked the whole time, it was so much fun. So at some point in the car while we were driving, I looked back and saw her sitting there, with her American Girl Doll (that looks just like her) and they were watching a movie on the DVD player. It was so cute, I had to take a picture at the next stop light.















2 comments:
I get to have time alone with each of my boys about once a week. Max is a totally different kid alone. We have a lot of fun when it is just the two of us!
That is so fun! I bet that she had a blast, and she does look like the American Girl!
Post a Comment