Whew...The end of a LONG season...

As of Saturday, I am 90% done with PTA until the second Wednesday of January (don't have a handy calendar with me, so not sure on the dates yet) and a few other projects and travels as well. Here's the recap of my busy-ness since school started at the end of August (and a pic for each month:


(yes, I took the above picture at the Rainbow Bridge National Park in AZ)
September


  • Work
  • Host PTA Board Meetings each Month
  • Attend additional planning meetings
    ~one for school open house events
    ~two meetings for Fall Spooktackular Planning Committee
  • Attend two PTA Open House Events (one for Elementary School & one for Middle School
  • Many additional meetings at school to copy, stuff, etc...
  • Travel for 10 days (driving both ways) to Page AZ to stay on a house boat with friends on Lake PowellOctober

  • Work
  • Host One Regular PTA Board Meeting
  • Host PTA General Membership Meeting
  • Making all PTA fliers and one Newsletter
  • Travel to Anaheim CA to Disneyland for 5 days
  • Attend 4 Fall Spooktackular Planning Meetings
  • Set up for Fall Spook Tackular (this took 6 hours)
  • Attend and Work the Fall Spooktackular (all day)
  • Attend 3 Holidayfest Planning Committee Meetings
  • Halloween Trick or Treating
  • Hosted One Book Club Meeting
  • Attend first night of 6-week Writing Class at College

  • Brad was lucky enough to get to take a ride with a friend in a helicopter, and they flew over our house! It's a cool perspective.
    November

  • Work
  • Host One PTA Regular Board Meeting
  • Making all PTA Flyers
  • Attend College Writing Class 4 times
  • Computer Ruined (Run over by a logging Truck)
  • Attend 3 Holidayfest Planning Meetings
  • TV Ruined, hit with the Wii
  • Thanksgiving
  • Writing on Manuscript every moment I can have a clear head
  • Went to one Book Club Meeting
  • One book read
  • Kids went to Art Classes

This Picture was from Today, their first Ski Day this season (the second day the mtn was open this year)

December- so far


  • Work
  • Many, many fliers, spreadsheets copies created or made all for PTA
  • help with PTA errands for Holidayfest
  • Set up for my Booth (Photos w/Santa) at the PTA Holidayfest
  • Run my booth all day yesterday, then clean-up (I'm glad this is over)
  • Tomorrow I have last class at college (I'm sad this is over)

    And that's where I'm at. Here's what I have left to go for the month:
  • I have a PTA Board meeting this week on Wed, and that is the last 'Regular' meeting of 2010
  • There is also a wrap up meeting for the Holidayfest Event from yesterday, but I am unsure if I can attend that one at this point.
  • I have volunteered to work the School Book Fair a few mornings
  • Kids have 2 Art Classes after school for the next 2 weeks at the Hockaday Museum
  • I have our work Christmas party, which we are hosting.
  • Two School Christmas Programs
  • Our Book club meets for December

But somewhere around the 19th of Dec... I'm totally done. No events or meetings or parties until the middle of January... Wooo Hooo! Okay, well except Christmas... But I'm half done with that shopping so far, and plan to be done by the 17th when school gets out for the break.. so I'm free...

CBN: Glory Daze- On TBS (I love that show! Hilarious!)























0 comments:

Post a Comment