Can any of you tell what this is in this picture? Write me back and give it your best guess...
I was donwloading some pics from my super cool new camera and saw this and couldn't figure out what the heck it was. It took me a bit. Not that I know of course it looks totally clear to me, but am curious if it will be to others... I'll post the answer in a few days... gotta keep you coming back, right?















2 comments:
Looks like a froglet baby in an egg sac. My first thought was a worm in the bottle of tequila, but it doesn't really look like a worm, does it?
oh, man, u are sooooo close. Which is amazing because when I downloaded it, I had no clue at first. But you are correct.. It is a little frog. But it is in a clear plastic bucket sitting on the beach in Lake Powell, AZ. We went there in September and the kids found frogs and the my oldest apparently took some pictures. The sand is super orange there , that's why it's so colorful... Cool though, thanks for guessing.
Post a Comment