My Thoughts on Kissing Frogs in Cyberspace

Kissing Frogs in CyberspaceKissing Frogs in Cyberspace by Dianne Sweeney

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fast & Funny... No NOT Funny, Hilarious! I lost track of how many times I laughed out loud reading this book. I say 5 stars because it's a quick-zip read, and you're smiling all the way.

I am not a single person out there looking for dates or the perfect man, as this story is about a gal just that. But am instead about the same age and married with 2 kids. I thought this story, though about cyber-dating and its roller coaster, was fun and engaging. I felt I could still totally relate to what Dianne was thinking and how she interepreted all of these crazy men and the dating webservices. I found myself reading pieces of this book out loud to my friends and husband. What a laugh!

Thank you Dianne Sweeney for experiencing the crazy cyber-dating world so we could all enjoy it!

This book was a complete change from my normal reading, and I loved every minute. Funny! Funny! Funny!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment