
One of my absolute favorite foods is SUSHI (Spicy Tuna- being the number one thing). It is Brad's too, so we make a good pair that way. Our kids, having been raised with us, have had no choice but to also eat it all the time, and now love it too. I'll never forget when Maddi turned 7 and we offered to take her out for a family Birthday dinner. We asked her where she wanted to go, thinking the hamburger place with the trains, or the BBQ place, or even McDonalds. But not our kid... no...she said the Sushi Bar in Whitefish.
When ever we travel to any other towns, we always find the Sushi Bar. And it is always so much more fun in a bigger city or a more coastal area or a more ethnic area. Anyway, so even now here at home Brad and I will make sushi for dinner, at least once a month. And we are getting pretty good at it too. It is something we all four join in on, and the kids even each make a roll too. Although Laci doesn't love the rolls and usually mostly likes the raw tuna or the cooked shrimp.
We made Sushi last night, and I decided to take a few pictures of our beautiful grub before we sat down to eat, so I could share with you in this blog series. So there you go... Sushi... I loooooooove it. Day #9. Looks yummy huh?















0 comments:
Post a Comment