
A basic truth about me... Cause if I'm going to keep it real, you need to know all the dirt...
I LOVE JELLO!
Most colors and flavors except yellow really. Which is crazy because it's lemony and I love lemony stuff. It's filling, fun, tasty, fat free, low calorie, and really... lets just be honest here... it's kind of a colored, clear little miracle.
And I love this commercial. #1- because it's sung by the Go-Go's (who knew they still sang stuff??- but weren't they great back in the day? Loved them then!) and #2- I would totally be doing these cool moves when I eat Jello too...if I could even come close to rocking the bod of any of these dancers on this video.
Oh well- maybe back in those "Go Go Days" right?!@#@!















1 comments:
I did not know that about you! I do not like Jello.
Post a Comment