My Thoughts on Pleasure Unbound (Demonica #1)

Pleasure Unbound (Demonica #1)Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book kept popping up for me as a reading suggestion, so I thought I'd give it a go. I definitely enjoyed it. And will very likely continue on in the series. But there was just something that had me smirking a bit while reading. It seemed a bit to me like it was a demon version of a soap opera like General Hospital or something, with maybe a bit more violence...and eye color changing.



There were the hot guys, hot girls, sex- and a lot of it. Wowzers... no one does it like demons, apparently. Nor as often ***smile***, nor in as many places: hospital bed, against wall, closet, car (almost), bed- a few different beds, kitchen counter, floor- lots of different floors, living room couch. I am sure I am missing somewhere.. oh, that's right, also at the zoo).



Anyway, and then there was the drama: love you, hate you, need you, die for you, hey- we're family, hey we're ALL family, bad childhood, good childhood, betrayal, good guys, bad guys, bad-good guys, girl fights, boy fights, murder and mayhem.... you name it. This book has it. And all while we happily work at The UG (Underground General). Now that's funny!







View all my reviews

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Corie! It's Sarah Bryan from Goodreads. Just approved you on my friends list, and naturally, am poking around your profiles/blog! Been a serious pleasure visiting today, will follow your posts for sure! Feels like I'm reading all about my life when reading your blog, LOL! ;)

Sarah said...

...and holy poop nuggets! You are in Kalispell?! LOL! I live in Laurel! :D

Post a Comment