New Man of the House















Brad has been severely outnumbered in our home for many years now...okay, really like forever. It's been me and the girls and our pets. And ALL of our pets have always been female. Until now. A few weeks ago, some friends of ours came to town for the 4th of July and when they unpacked their boat from winter storage, there were two kittens inside.


She called me, knowing I am the ultimate animal lover and a huge sucker, to help her get rid of /find homes for them. Needless to say, I promptly picked them up and brought them home with me. I did find a home for one of them, but this one my girls and I decided we would keep. His name is Kastle and he is about 10 weeks old. And yes, I said 'HE.' So finally, Brad has another male running around here. And funny, he's a third the size of my two other cats and he already rules the roost, and chases them all over.


He's soooo cute, I thought I'd have to post theses pics. I don't know how anyone looking into this little face could possible turn him away. By the way, my 10 year-old daughter took (she's such a great photographer)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment