My Thoughts on Some Girls Bite

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1)Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved, loved this one. Picked it up from the library Friday night, finished this saturday afternoon. It is a unique twist on the Vamp scene books that are out there. I loved Merit, and her wit, sassy-scacasm, strenght, guts and her friends She seems believable and has real normal thoughts. Mallory, Catcher, and Jeff, were all great assets to her and help develop her character, and were great supporting friends for her.

And Ethan... what to say about him, total awesomeness of course, and this book leaves you just on the frustrating cusp of getting close to that. But then there's Morgan... Hmmm.

I finished the book and immediately went to the library website to put a hold on the nex 2 books. Though I am not sure I can wait for the library system for these, my have to be a purchase this week so I get on with the story..

A total recommendation to all of my friends that like to read paranormal romace and urban fantasy.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment