My Thoughts on Intertwined

Intertwined (Intertwined, #1)Intertwined by Gena Showalter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gena Showalter should have titled this book "Twisted" instead of "Intertwined." It was page after page, chapter after chapter of twists and turns and more and more plot changes. And of course eveyone, all the characters and everything that happens, past and present and even future is all Intertwined together.

In all honesty, there were several times I thought everything got a bit complicated. But I really enjoyed Aden's character and think the whole story is great, so I was able to perservere through it's 'twistedness' (even though there were a few times I had to say to myself... "wait a minute...what just happened? what's going on?" and had to re-read a few pages to totally grasp.

My favorite scene is when Aden and Victoria are at the hidden pond...Ahhh loved it.

And I will say that I thought I knew FOR SURE I could predict what was going to happen with a few of the plot twists in this novel... but I was totally WRONG, and completly surprised how they played out, that's cool. I like it when an author can keep you guessing.

This book has every type of paranormal you could possibly want(zombies, vampires, weres, goblins, faeries, ghosts, witches, telepathy, time travel, fortune telling... did I forget anything... oh and demons), all incorporated into lots of twisted threads of one big story. It was great... I just downloaded book 2. Can't wait!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment